The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 15 April 2015

begin to crash

I don't know why all the trees change in the fall

And I just wanna drop down and cry

No one has ever seen me fall hard and crash into lesser than human

except 3 of them maybe


but then i have got nobody left for me now.

and I constantly felt being left behind





I have reached the stage where I wanna resign and sit at home,
and cry to death.


So many things happened and so few people listened


Everyone thought I was tough
so did I.


but tough machos, cry sometimes.
in their deepest corner of life.

If you think I'm brave, think again.

I only acted like that

Deep down, Im no more human than you.




I wanted to go somewhere and type.

can someone promise me its going to be ok
can someone just play along my sadness and swiftly guide me out of this



Why do i have to choose this route
why do i have to be different all the time



slowly, i am turning into those sticknote monsters

and im about to fall. horribly.






and i saw another photo of new york.

just when I thought I'm at the edge


Now im gravity-less in that space of emotions


from where I stand, everything look sucks.





What If I have a cry for help, and everyone just ignore it?
Can I be as lucky as butter did?


I just wanted everything to end.
Im dreading to end.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...