The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Its a long way to go to die

I have always like this singer, LP.

I like her voice, the songs she sang, the way she sang it, the lyrics..

I don't like to say anyone at all is my favourite, I just like a lot of them.

I mean, why limit yourself to a rose when you can have the whole forest?

(Having 4 sentences ahead to start with "I" in a row just... annoys me. but im gonna leave it this way)

(yes i am. i dont care)

I always feel that it is such a huge blessing to found someone or something you love.
Like everything I hear a new song from her, i felt all "jz like me, they long to be, close to you" kind of happiness

I feel the same to other singers too. Not just her.

just, I love that simplicity when I just happen to love a song so much.

simple. yet so rich.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...